Angelcare ® AC401BP Baby Sound and Movement Monitor BONUS PACK
Angelcare Deluxe + Movement & Sound Monitor with BONUS Parent Unit.
The Angelcare Sound and Movement Monitor combines a quality sound monitor with a movement monitor in a single system.
Whether your baby is awake or sound asleep, Angelcare under-the-mattress Sensor Pad will detect all of your baby's movements - even the slightest breathing movements. It gives you peace of mind to get the rest you need.
Parents unit operates on rechargeable NiCad batteries (included) for longer battery life or AC adapter. Nursery unit operates on AC adapter or 4 AAA cells for battery back-up.
- Two Under the mattress Sensor Pads – Get double the performance with 2 Sensor Pads, both equipped with baby movement detectors that will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. Sensor Pad sensitivity is adjustable.
- Two Portable Parent Units – If you are like most parents, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. With this system, you can both carry a Parent Unit with you from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Full Colour Digital Display – See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays Nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for parents is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC401 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission.
- Out of Range Indicator.
- Sounds Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – The battery option makes this system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the Angelcare ® AC401BP Baby Sound and Movement Monitor BONUS PACK.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.