The Importance of Food & Feeding - 12 mths +
Price: AUD $12.00
This comprehensive 21 page article covers -
- The importance of food and feeding
- Good eating
- The weaning process
- What foods are safe and when
- Salt & Sugar
- Food Additives
- Weaning Milk Feeds [including - How to wean a happy feeder; Weaning off Breastfeeding; Breastfeeding a baby and a toddler; Breast and Bottle refusal; Cow's milk; What milk should I give my toddler?]
- Introducing Cow's milk
- Tooth Decay
- Food Texture
- Is your toddler hungry?
- CASE STUDY - How food and texture affects sleeping, Scarlett's Story
- Teaching bad habits [including - Falling aslepp on the breast or bottle; Food Preferences; Offering food everytime your toddler cries; milkaholics]
- Fussy eating: Causes and Treatment [including - Commercial toddler food; Water and fluid intake; throwing food]
- Where to feed your toddler
- Feeding with a spoon
- Choking and Gagging
- Constipation and Diarrhoea
- Common Questions
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the The Importance of Food & Feeding - 12 mths +.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.
Ask a question
Submit your question here and a Save Our Sleep team member will get back to you.