Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo Corn Fibre Highloft Quilt
*Free Shipping over $120- not available on Bambi products *
Corn filled bedding is great for those looking for the comfort of down, but need a fibre free from allergens.
- Corn fibre is a renewable resource that results in minimal impact to the environment.
- Corn absorbs moisture away from the body to create even heat distribution.
- Corn-filled quilts give more volume for less weight and have breathable properties that allow for good management of heat and moisture for a more comfortable night's sleep.
- Quilts using corn fibre fillings are machine washable. Always read the label.
-FILL: Pure Ingeo Corn
-COVER: Sateen - pure high quality cotton
-GUARANTEE: 5 years
-CARE: Fully machine washable
Quilt (Doona, Duvet) Sizes:
-SINGLE: 140 X 210 cm
-DOUBLE: 180 X 210 cm
-QUEEN: 210 X 210 cm
-KING: 245 X 210 cm
-SUPER KING: 270 X 240 cm
If you are following my advice in the toddler book and are moving a toddler who is in a sleep bag from a cot to a big bed, I recommend you get the Cottina cotton quilt and use the sleep bag under it in the summer. During the colder months you can add a cotton blanket, or layers of blankets, over these if extra warmth is needed.
If you are not going to use a safe sleep bag under the quilt I suggest you use a High loft quilt. A tip is in summer you can flatten it to reduce the TOG rating and in the winter shake it and really fluff it up because the more air that is trapped the warmer the TOG rating and warmth.
If your little one has allergies I recommend my bamboo sheets and one of our Bambi mattress protectors.
The pillow I recommend is my first pillow below but let it flatten over a couple of weeks of use before adding the pillow protector.
- "Do you sell any single bed waterproof mattress protectors, I couldn't see any on your web site?"
Tizzie's recommendation: No I don’t sell them they make children sweat and aggravate eczema, what I do is use the Bambi mattress protector link for a single bed and put the Bambi absorbent potty training mat link under your child's bottom (or head if they have a vomiting bug).
- Why can I not find a king single quilt in the drop down box?
Tizzie's recommendation: The reason we do not sell a king single quilt is because you can not get covers for them. We suggest the double quilt because you can get very nice children’s covers for double quilts and they hang on the bed better than a single.
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo Corn Fibre Highloft Quilt.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.