This breast feeding article is a 17 page document on how to breast feed and covers the time from before your breast milk comes in.
It includes advice on these breast feeding topics:
- what you will need to breast feed,
- what benefits your baby and you will get from breast feeding,
- how to tell if your baby is correctly latched on,
- why not to breast feed on a four hourly routine,
- why and how to express,
- how to store breast milk,
- warming breast milk,
- common problems while breast feeding,
- should you watch what you eat while breast feeding and
- a list of the most common questions I get asked.
This article includes the routine for breast feeding your baby from birth to one week. The article is a must for first time parents; although many of my second time parents who have read this article have said "they wished they had had it for their first baby."
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the Breast Feeding.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.