Tizzie Hall - eBook - Save Our Sleep® Toddler - The International Baby Whisperer
Tizzie's best selling book Save Our Sleep, Toddler as an eBook!
From Macmillan below, but also from Amazon, IBooks and most eBook sellers!
Order your eBook
The Save Our Sleep Toddler edition eBook can be purchased from the Macmillan website or from Amazon:
- Go to the Save Our Sleep ebook product on the Macmillan website.
- Or find it here on Amazon
- Once you have made your purchase please email a copy of receipt to email@example.com for your complimentary copy of Tizzie's Safe Bedding Guide.
Save Our Sleep™
A new Toddler-centric edition of the bestselling sleep series
Tizzie Hall is an international bestselling childcare author who has been working with babies and parents for over 18 years. The tried and tested information in this book will help you to deal with the inevitable challenges that come as your baby becomes a toddler. This easy-to-use guide includes:
- Sleep and feeding routines for children between one and three years
- Solutions to common sleep problems and advice on the transition from cot to bed
- Dealing with tantrums and introducing boundaries
- Advice on potty training for boys and girls
- Answers to common health concerns and safety issues
With real-life case studies, answers to common questions and brilliant tips, How to Raise a Happy Toddler will help you to have a happy, rested and well-adjusted toddler and allow you to enjoy this wonderful and exciting period of their lives.
Born and raised in Ireland, Tizzie started her Save Our Sleep business in the United Kingdom in 1996. She moved to Melbourne in 2002 where she has continued the success of her infant sleep solution business. Tizzie lives in Barwon Heads VIC Australia, with her husband Nathan, toddler Darragh, and new baby son Cillian.
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the Tizzie Hall - eBook - Save Our Sleep® Toddler - The International Baby Whisperer.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.