Save Our Sleep Mini Crib Mattress (Organic cover)* to fit Bloom Alma Mini Crib
- Shipping Standard Large item $20 this is a tracked service with email updates. Priority same day dispatch $30 for cot mattresses with tracking and email update service. We suggest with this purchase you tell us what days you will most likely be home or ship it to an address a person will be at to receive it between 9 am and 5 pm.
- This item is not available for purchase from NZ customers unless you email for a shipping quote.
This Save Our Sleep Mattress Tizzie has designed for use with her own baby and in her sleep clinic. Tizzie believes this mattress is the best on the Australian market. This mattress is firm and passes the SIDS and KIDS safe hand test.
- 90cm x 45cm x 12cm
- 100% natural organic cotton cover
- Australian Made Inner Springs
- Ultra loft wool comfort layer on both sides (double sided)
- Made out of 100% hypo-allergenic materials
- Fully Inner-Spring Extra Firm System
- Dust-mite resistant & anti-microbial
- Made in Australia (so no spring damage and no fumigation when shipped from another country)
- NOT TREATED with fire retardants or other chemicals
- Meets the Voluntary Standard AS/NZS 8811.1:2013
- Meets new Australian standards coming soon
- 6 Year Warranty on Manufacturing faults
Please note you may not return this item so please be sure of the size of your bed before you order it.
Delivery Locations - We deliver across Australia, However we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Post Offices. When ordering your Mattress please keep this in mind. Your mattress order will be delivered with Star Track and you will need to be home to sign for the delivery. Alternately please supply a business address.
Estimated Delivery Times - The majority of orders are dispatched from our warehouses within 48 hours. We estimate your order will be delivered to Capital Cities between 1-5 business days or 5-7 business days for other areas.
In-Store Pickup - You are welcome to pick up your mattress from the warehouse located in Ocean Grove.
Refunds & Returns
We do not offer refunds of exchanges on mattresses so please be sure of your size before you purchase.
What will my baby sleep on?
Often a lot of thought goes into the cot, but little is given to the mattress the baby will sleep on. I believe the mattress is more important than the cot.
The mattress your baby sleeps on should be the same as an adult’s mattress, simply smaller. The mattress should be made from high quality materials, have very good springs and provide good support.
Just because a cot comes with a mattress, does not mean that mattress is suitable for your baby. Many large baby stores make their own mattresses and put them into the cots, making it seem like that’s the mattress that you have to use. This is not the case at all and I recommend you not falling into that trap. Do research into the quality of the mattress, and I’ve found one of the best forms of research is to test it yourself. Test to see if the mattress is firm and comfortable, not lumpy or too soft. If you can feel the springs, then so will your baby, and they will not sleep well.
If you are not sure where to spend your money when it comes to cots and mattresses, I would recommend buying a cheaper cot and a better quality mattress. The colour of your cot won’t matter to your baby, but the quality of the mattress will.
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the Save Our Sleep Mini Crib Mattress (Organic cover)* to fit Bloom Alma Mini Crib .
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.