This breast feeding article is a 17 page document on how to breast feed and covers the time from before your breast milk comes in.
It includes advice on these breast feeding topics:
- what you will need to breast feed,
- what benefits your baby and you will get from breast feeding,
- how to tell if your baby is correctly latched on,
- why not to breast feed on a four hourly routine,
- why and how to express,
- how to store breast milk,
- warming breast milk,
- common problems while breast feeding,
- should you watch what you eat while breast feeding and
- a list of the most common questions I get asked.
This article includes the routine for breast feeding your baby from birth to one week. The article is a must for first time parents; although many of my second time parents who have read this article have said "they wished they had had it for their first baby."
Write a review
Be one of the first to review the Breastfeeding .
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.